Entry tags:
⑪ video/text ; I spam now to save your f-lists in the long run ; no really
[It wasn't so long ago that the community decided to broadcast an image of Scratch's lifeless body; in fact, it was just during the last grabbag virus. So is it just doing the same thing again? Geez, that's boring.
... Aaand yup, it fades to black. What a load of--]
Drama Drama Duck.
This is the time for last words. From me to you, and otherwise.
Go ahead.
I'm not going to live forever, you know.
Haa haa.
Hee hee.
H o o h o o.
[Oh.]
... Aaand yup, it fades to black. What a load of--]
Drama Drama Duck.
This is the time for last words. From me to you, and otherwise.
Go ahead.
I'm not going to live forever, you know.
Haa haa.
Hee hee.
H o o h o o.
[Oh.]

no subject
no subject
Interesting.
Generally, humans agree not to speak ill of the deceased, or even the imminently so.
Keeping that in mind, perhaps you have finally found your place in life.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Hee hee.
no subject
no subject
no subject
It would be heartwarming, if I actually possessed a heart within my plushy interior.
no subject
no subject
And I am pleased.
I wanted to make you grow, in a sense.
And you did.
no subject
no subject
Now, here you are, revolting against a dying man.
It's almost cold, wouldn't you say?
I am so proud of you.
no subject
no subject
Shitshitshitshit.]
Virus or not, this is going to happen eventually.
no subject
no subject
It is looking an awful lot like the present.
no subject
no subject
Are you talking to a glimpse of the future now?
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
But perhaps that is how you would like to keep it, in my last moments.
no subject
no subject
Virus or not, from my perspective, my death is minutes away.
The Scratch is upon us.
no subject
no subject
Why don't you look it up on the internet?
You have much more time than I do, now.
no subject
no subject
The internet can't hurt you, as long as you are cautious not to speak with strange older men over it.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
It's all a matter of perspective.
no subject
no subject
The video feed was just cut short, dunkass.
[8^y]
no subject
[video]
Nothing too interesting to see, though. He's just lying on the floor and all.]
no subject
[ Obviously the solution. ]
no subject
The moment of my demise has always been set.
no subject
no subject
Your concern is touching.
However, I have no interest in stopping my death.
no subject
no subject