Entry tags:
- !ic,
- canon,
- grabbag,
- memory lane,
- virus
⓪④ ; video ; A Glimpse Into Memory Lane
This is a video of a METEOR flying through space. It is not very EXCITING.
It does get a bit STRANGE when the meteor appears to flash, though, and stranger still when you notice it has STOPPED COMPLETELY IN MID-AIR, suddenly a few meters above Doc Scratch and a STUPIDLY GREEN apartment building.
The video pans down to Scratch's arms, holding a happy, cute little GRUB. And then it's OVER.
((OOC: Hey there, cast/related people! If you'd rather forbid your character from seeing this video for whatever reason, shoot me a PM and I'll get some locks in here because God knows the community is very mindful of spoilers. ouo))
It does get a bit STRANGE when the meteor appears to flash, though, and stranger still when you notice it has STOPPED COMPLETELY IN MID-AIR, suddenly a few meters above Doc Scratch and a STUPIDLY GREEN apartment building.
The video pans down to Scratch's arms, holding a happy, cute little GRUB. And then it's OVER.
((OOC: Hey there, cast/related people! If you'd rather forbid your character from seeing this video for whatever reason, shoot me a PM and I'll get some locks in here because God knows the community is very mindful of spoilers. ouo))

always video;
[video forever]
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
She doesn't know what he has done to this planet, and it would make him want to laugh were he not in full control of everything he does.]
In time, the agents created by that same game have made an admirable effort to rebuild civilization.
no subject
no subject
One spanning not only this planet, but many universes.
Alas, your world is not covered by it.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Is it not unpleasant for
you, or are youno subject
But I am okay with that. I have done nearly everything I wanted to.
no subject
no subject
The events coincide, but one does not depend on the other.
no subject
the universe to which you are attached
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
As things stood at the moment of that video, I was the most fit person to look after that defenseless grub.
no subject
no subject
I live many sweeps in the future. Alternia has long since been ravaged by Skaia's meteors.
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
Together, the four of them rebuilt the extinct Alternian society.
The Black Queen was exiled, as well.
But she did not join them. They were traitors, after all.
no subject
no subject
In every instance, that is simply what the archagent Jack Noir is inclined to do.
Or, if you prefer, because she is a huge bitch, bluh bluh.
no subject
no subject
[Also answering it would require talking about the ridiculous follies of the man on the other side of the fifth wall.]
no subject
no subject
I did not create them.